Imagine that you are a journalist who is writing an illustrated article. Decide what magazine (target audience) do you write for and what topic you’d like to cover.
You need to use 6 pictures for your article (you can choose any 6 pictures from the table below).
Don't forget to:
- think of a magazine (target audience) and write it down;
- formulate the topic of the article and write a headline;
- write an introduction (you do not need a picture for an introduction);
- choose 6 pictures for your illustrated article, put them in the right order and comment on every picture in 2-4 sentences;
- write a conclusion (you do not need a picture for a conclusion).
Total: 220–360 words.