Imagine that you are a journalist who is writing an illustrated article for a magazine “The Youth of Today” on one of the topics below.
- Motivation for studying
- The role of social networks in our lives
- Using tablet-PCs in the classroom
You need to use 6 pictures for your article (you can choose any 6 pictures from the table below).
Don’t forget to:
- choose the topic of the article and write a headline;
- write an introduction (you do not need a photo for an introduction);
- choose 6 pictures for your illustrated article, put them in the right order and comment on every picture in 2-4 sentences;
- write a conclusion (you do not need a photo for a conclusion).
Total: 220–360 words.