Imagine that you are a journalist who is writing an illustrated article for a magazine “The Youth of today” on one of the topics below.
1) Food is never just fuel
2) What future holds in store for us
3) The more peculiar, the better
You need to use 6 pictures for your article (you can choose any 6 pictures from the table below).
Don’t forget to:
- choose the topic of the article and write a headline;
- write an introduction (you do not need a photo for an introduction);
- choose 6 pictures for your illustrated article, put them in the right order and comment on every picture in 2-4 sentences;
- write a conclusion (you do not need a photo for a conclusion).
Total: 220-360 words.