Writing a Story — 18
CREATIVE WRITING (60 minutes — 35 points)
IMPORTANT: You should not indicate your name in any parts of your work
Write a story based on one of the given sayings:
- Every cloud has a silver lining.
- A friend in need is a friend indeed.
- Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
Use your imagination. Your story must have:
- A title
- Characters and their characteristics
- A setting (when and where the story is taking place)
- A plot (sequence of events)
- A conclusion based on the saying.
Total: 200–250 words.