Writing a Note — 2
Imagine that you are a thief who has just robbed someone's flat. Leave a note to the owners of the flat. Include a list of the stolen items in your note.
Spend no more than 5 minutes on writing, otherwise you won't have enough time to make off before the police arrive.
Write about 50-60 words.
Imagine that your fellow robber from task A got into prison. You have a plan of escape. Share it with the prisoner by writing him a note.
In the note:
- let your friend know that you have a plan;
- tell him what he has to do to escape and how you will assist him.
Write no more than 80 words, or a security guard might notice it.
Click here if you have never escaped from prison and need ideas
- Three convicted murderers escaped from an Arizona state prison in August 2010 by using wire cutters thrown over the prison fence by a woman outside.
- When David Puckett drove his stolen pickup to Houston after escaping from a Texas prison, he had money wired to him by a woman he'd met online while in prison.
- But the Best Friend Award probably goes to Pascal Payet. The French criminal first escaped from prison in 2001 in a helicopter hijacked by a group of friends.