Writing a Story — 36
You have decided to enter a contest held by an English-language club at school. Write a short story for this contest.
In your story:
- follow the rules of short story writing;
- use direct speech at least twice;
- describe feelings and emotions;
- make the picture part of the narration;
- use the following words at least once:
(underline the word from the list when using it for the first time)
- flabbergasted, adj
- look up to, V
- mutely, adv
- viral, adj
The verbs may be used in any tense form. Write 220—250 words.